December Challenges 13
Holidays! Food, presents, cold weather and family parties.
I have too many of them during the months of December and January.
Your challenge: write a family Christmas dinner or exchange of gifts.
In need of characters?
- Mary, 62, retired career woman, can’t cook, has found new love in daytime soap-series.
- Dave, 65, ex teacher, always knows best, has no hobbies, trouble keeping awake.
- Leanne, 37, stay at home mom, feels like a depression is just around the corner, hates folding laundry
- Rave, 35, always the party guy, single no real worries in life
- Donald, 40, ghost
- Eliza, cat with only one eye
- Safie, 5, just found out that fairy tales are not real and realized that she isn’t a real princess
- Brum, 7, wants to be an astronaut, and won’t leave his spacesuit at home. Loves reading his ‘space, the final frontier’ book
- Lad, the lazy dog
- Mortimer, the old man who can’t hear but understands very well
- The Sarth Family, neighbours, more holy than Christmas angels