Read this One Sentence thing before. Not really sure if I’m cut out for it.
I like Rebecca’s idea, so I’m trying it and letting you all know about it. Please visit her or join me in the one Sentence Wednesday challenge?!
I am reading Crystal Magic (Clearwater Witches #1) by Madeline Freeman.
My feeling states:
The taste isn’t brilliant, but will try it again.
One Sentence Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Think about what it made you feel so far
- Describe it in one sentence
- Make a post in your own blog where you share your sentence and link back to my blog as the host
- Share the link to your post in the comments’ section here for the book community to see 🙂
Note: Please refer the host of the meme (this blog/this post) in your own post and leave a comment down below with a link to your 1SW so all the participant can have a look and share their thoughts too!
“Quite the disappointment…”
– about Mean Girls Club by Ryan Heshka