5 Trump questions on my mind
I’m hesitant to post this, but It’s on my mind. And I write, when I’m stressed. So I will post it, not as a critique, but as me questioning what I believe is right!
I have told you that I don’t enjoy politics or religion.
And when I read an article about Donald Trump, it just gets reconfirmed. Because I feel his campaign just steps on our grieve.
- I will not tell you my personal feelings of this man, because I can only base my view of him, trough stories from the press. So do I wish to judge him?
- But saying we should do the same things (torture) they do to us makes me question: What is the difference between us and them? Are we more righteous? And if you believe so, why?
- Aren’t you spouting the same ideological nonsens that they do?
Ah, but it’s in your favor this time isn’t it,….?
- Are you really gonna say an eye for an eye until the whole world is blind?
True you can live and be blind, … but should we chose to do so and where is the freedom and peace in that?
- I believe we should not harm others, just because it fits our needs. Then again I wish not to be harmed, and protect my children,… How do we balance both?
I clearly don’t have the answers, but to me it seems neither does he.
Ik ben Belg, je suis Belge, I’m Belgian and maybe I’m just too humaine,….?