Ways to share a hug! (kids art)
Kids want to share their love, and this a simple and cute way!
Translated, hugs are called knuffels. A ‘knuffel’ is also a plush toy. Together with the kids we made some artwork / knuffels.
1) take a washed but unused sock (we used a single baby sock)
2) fill it up with sand or rice (we used bath caviar for the fresh smell)
3) tie the sock on top with a piece of string. Do the same in the middle of the filled sock.
4) make bunny ears by cutting the top left over piece in half. Then cut the shape of the ears with each halve
5) draw eyes and a mouth
6) give it something extra by sticking a flower or a star or a heart on top.