March Easter challenges recap
- The visual inspiration prompt: What’s in them, who left em?
- The challenge prompt: write about chocolate delight, in just four sentences
- The creative challenge: Take a picture, write a weather report or draw, with the prompt ‘Stange weather’
- The 15 minutes challenge prompt: write during 15 minutes, starting from : “I can hear the bells ringing.”
- The visual prompt: I might be the Easter bunny!
- The Camp nano challenge :write about a campfire moment
- The challenge prompt: Write or take a picture of searching for some kind of treasure!
- The Visual writing Prompt: write 500 words, be inspired by these pictures
- The camp nano challenge: preparing to write, make a list of things you will be needing to kick off camp NaNoWriMo!
- The writing challenge prompt:write about the smell of spring.
- The visual prompt:
- The challenge Prompt: Write for 15 minutes starting from:The milky pastel morning, made me realize, spring has finally arrived
The Camp Nano challenge: This evening, open the window, take the lights of and watch the stars for five or ten minutes. Then write whatever comes to mind!
- The 5 sentence challenge: Write a five sentence poem with title: The first sun on my face.
The one sentence challenge: Write one sentence about this picture!