Another Camp NaNo Goal 20K
Not the biggest goal, I know. But I’ve got prep work for my volunteer job, kids with holidays, and honestly I’m still not feeling like I’d like to.
So, I though 20K would be just fine.
Yes, the story I’m going with isn’t new. But I haven’t written much. BTW, I won’t be writing the story, I’m preparing the storing to be written, by writing scenes I have in my head. Hopefully I’ll be writing the story in November, with the help of these preparations.
So how do I do this while trying to juggle my life?
- I write when my kids are asleep
- I have a boyfriend who helps around the house
- I write ideas in a notebook every free minute I have
- I make free time to take a breather
- I ask for help, when I need it
20K to go