Do you ever think, what if? I know I do.
That’s why I thought it would be another good challenge for me to tackle.
The mission: Think about the what if, let your imagination run free and write a situation about it.
Are your ideas different from mine, or are they alike? Can I spike your interest, or inspire you with one of these?
What if our emotions were removed.
- would there be no more war
- would I still have my kids
- would I be given a job instead of me choosing one?
- would it be easier to accept misfortune
- would making decisions be more logic
- would we be given a partner or would we still choose one
- would you live life to the fullest?