Sep. What if Recap
What did we think about this month? For those who just checked in. Here’s a recap:
Do you ever think, what if? I know I do.
That’s why I thought it would be another good challenge for me to tackle.
The mission: Think about the what if, let your imagination run free and write a situation about it.
Are your ideas different from mine, or are they alike?
1. What if our emotions were removed.
- would there be no more war
- would I still have my kids
- would I be given a job instead of me choosing one?
- would it be easier to accept misfortune
- would making decisions be more logic
- would we be given a partner or would we still choose one
- would you live life to the fullest?
- not sure there would be jobs, as people wouldn’t care about going in?
- life would be very dreary for sure. our emotions are what make things great/sad/happy/meaningful.
- would things be more routine based?
- would there be wealth?
- would we decorate our homes?
- would there be music? art? creativity?
- would technology progress?
- do emotions get in the way of duty?
- is there someone who tells others what to do/ how would countries be run?
- Hunger isn’t an emotion, so would we want to fulfill that need?
- Maybe there is someone who needs emotions to rule?
2. What if you had an idea that would change the world?
- what would it be
- would it be lucrative
- would I feel proud
- Will I be able to be recognised
- would the world be happy about it
- what would change
- would you always try to better the idea
- would you ask for help
- what would it be made of?
- what would it do?
- who would it affect?
3. What if the world punished those who write.
- Would you still write
- would you do it in secret
- what would be the punishment
- Why would you be punished
- How would people be checked for writing
4. What if I’d wake up in the past?
- would I remember what’s going to happen
- would I be like an alien
- would I find a way back
- when would I wake up
- would I be able to adapt