Things do not go my way often. I believe, I’m a rather positive person, but I do need some venting, otherwise my frustration might get the better of me.
I use writing to get rid of my frustrations. Or give my feelings a place. You could see it as a diary that tells you how I feel. Sometimes my rhyming self gets the upper hand, and creates something worth reading, sometimes it’s the anger and frustration and that’s usually less interesting.
About life articles:
- Kids and house and work and love and…
- Boys get big and so does their furniture!
- Daughters first shots!
- 3+1= a lot less time
- Busy day, makes the peace go away?
- Chronic pain
- Kids and pain and remedy’s
- Little helper that might give me a heart attack
- Sunday morning art
- Creating a smile
- warning: 2 tired 2 drive!
- Moo Moo
- A nights sleep
- a solution to kids unfriendly stories
- Celebration: Bottles for everyone!
- My little Hero
- Walk in my shoes, why don’t you?
- an interlude: smile
- Caught in myself
- About the Sint, Piet and SlechtWeerVandaag.
- Lullaby poem
- Dear you
- You frustrate me!